Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jeal0usy & Envy --> "..if you are grateful, I will give you more.." surah 14:7


Suddently im thinking, y there r so many people keep jealous n envy each other... and im facing da same thing. To me, all those stupid things r not in my 'life's list' !! Rezeki masing-masing buat ape kita nak berdengki? Today I got nice n good posted from my lovely frenzzz... Like Michelle said :

Its true michelle............... Keyword : Jealous & Envy ...!!



Then, i aso got this from my frenzz...:

It's never about what we have and dont have, or how little and how much, it's about how grateful we are because Allah is the only source of satisfaction and happiness and He gives these two in hearts of people who are grateful ;)

"..if you are grateful, I will give you more.." surah 14:7

Thanks Anis Fozi for da great posted..! Now I realized wat da different between grateful people and not.. Mayb people who always be as 'PENYAKIT DENGKI @ PENDENGKI' clearly shown dat they r not grateful in their happiness and life. OMG... hope im NOT.. I ll  always pray to be someone and try to be grateful person aso..Amin.



+ Grateful to be his spouse +


+ Grateful in having such a nice n good siblings +







+ Grateful in having wonderful frenzz +

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Vide0

Fav0urite Vide0