Thursday, May 6, 2010

~ Beautiful friendship without envy and hypocritical 2 ~

Good t0 say dat my life n0w surr0unded by true friends.... I really d0nt kn0w how t0 say and describe them.. but at this moment I realized which one I can called as friend and n0t... its remind me ab0ut my 'old friend' which I think we are n0 longer can be define as a friend............ n0t my fault, n0t her, n0t him and n0t our fault... its ab0ut ENVY & HYPOCRITICAL !!!! Maybe this is the best time dat I need t0 express wat I felt f0r alm0st few years about them and about friendssss..........






To me, there s no true friend if we r n0t ready to be h0nest in friendship...... And now.. after I lived in new environment and people.. I f0und my TRUE friends N0T BFF !! Noted that plssss...











2 comments:

My Vide0

Fav0urite Vide0