Tuesday, January 18, 2011

+ It's Coming +

Alhamdulillah, 2011 comes with more happiness for both 0f us. I am s0 happy when this moments come... especially when I got the confirmation about my pregnancy !!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I will be a mother this year. Amin.... Amin. It's quite surprising me actually.... But I am so happy with this and TQ Allah because give us this biggest opportunity to us. 

I have no ideas to express my feeling actually.. I am extremely happy and glad to know about this. But now its too early to decide, manage and arrange everything but I'm pretty excited to buy all stuffs needed. Same with my husband actually. Before this, we had decided to have a baby after we both graduated, Alhamdulillah all those happens in the right track until now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Vide0

Fav0urite Vide0