Monday, October 25, 2010

~ New Chapter In My Great Life ~

New Chapter.. New Story.. New Envir0nment and New Life absolutely..!! H0me Sweet H0me.. Now, we are currently back at Nottingham... AGAIN.. OMG.. I feel like a year i am not updating my blog... But i need to admit that i am very busy while in Malaysia... 

But now i am quite free to write and story again about my life cycle !! Now im glad and happy (Alhamdulillah) because i had finished my degree and i just decided to graduate this coming December... but at the same time, I aso feel sad because my hubby cannot graduate along with me because he had started his others degree at Coventry University.. He decided to take another degree there and I am sure he can do it.. ( Just ignore 'them' who always talk bad about you .. they will said dat " Alaaa dia tak habis kan pon degree dia, tp dia kene buang ...TO ME, they are WRONG and Tak pe sayang, Allah tahu keadaan sebenar dan sayang dah berjaya pon cume tak payah la nak grad bnyk tempat..kan kan? )... and the most important thing is ... 'Dear wait for me there.. I will following you later for continuing my MSc !! Aminnnn'






Now I am quite FREE after finished my degree..!! Alhamdulillah.. I will be award in BEng Hons.!! I cant wait for this moment ... Now we are really happy together.. and busy planning the next interesting travel ...



3 comments:

  1. wahhh...
    serunukk mendgrnyaa...hehehe...
    MSC tu ape...??
    hikhik.. maklum la... smpai dip je study..
    tu yg telebey faham short fom ni..heheheh
    xpe laa.. study selagi boley..
    lantak mereka nak kata ape..
    jnji kita tau pasal diri kite k...
    mulut org mmg xley nak tutup.... lama2 diam la diaorg tu... make sure tunjuk kat diaorg.. yg diaorg tu salah.... luv yaa.. muahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comel sangat la korang ni. Anyway good luck for everything, and to bukh also. I'm sure both of you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan: Jan... sewunuk yek? el pown sewonok gak!! hehe.. bdw MSc tu Master. emm alalalala.. dip pown ok.. at least jan dah keje.. el nie, keje pown xlg!! hehehe... luv u more!!

    Lisa: we really miss u dear.. u yang bnyk tlg kiteorg kat sini.. always remember u dear !! and wish u all d best for u gojes!! muahsss

    ReplyDelete

My Vide0

Fav0urite Vide0