Tuesday, November 23, 2010

~ New Me ~

Alhamdulillah, I am glad that I still have opportunities to share a lil bit about my life. Now im officially turn 23 years old and im looking older than my age..AM I??? so how? wat should i do? and from day to day im exactly look like 'a mother for 3 kids'.. woooooooooooooooooo..... its sound bad and horror!! and I am getting fatter and fatter plus with BAMBAM (which is equal to TEMBAM).. huh!!!

Because of that, I had change my STYLE .. but actually I just pretend that was a good new style of me and I hope many people will love it. ( cewah cewah cewah.. perasan !!) And at this time, many people gave me very very good commented and I really appreciate that. TQ all.. I LOVE U ALL and the main point is

I really love ' NEW ME' !!




2 comments:

My Vide0

Fav0urite Vide0