Tuesday, February 23, 2010

~ Always glad t0 be wh0 I am ~

Salut !!! Finally, I have my own blog which I can use it to story morry wat ever and anything bout my life... and i really luv this... coz this blog is sharing with my lovely sisters in Malaysia... They aso can always updating my activities which always make ' jerk ' people keep talking and mentioned in their blog... Dats  not their fault i believe, but i always have my charming husband with me all the time...  ( not need to 'gadai' kan diri to get the better man....... ooppssss sorry) ade tak yg nak tibe2 melatah then msg til ke UK nie mrh2 lg..waaaa wat a shame laa nak mrh tak tentu pasal... now.. no more crazy mazzy people and 'penyakit dengki' in our life.... only left with kindezz, smartezz, collezz and truelezz !! YEAY ....


+ Happy 4ever +

Now, when im here, surrounding with local people here, i realized they r really2 nice n good in friendship... SUPERB..!! I still remember during my first year here, I stayed with Sam, Michelle n others british people, they always ask me " Hye Fizz, How r u today, everything ok?" and after one hour, they will ask again and again!! they really try to ensure dat I ll be good n better here eventhough i hav booky with me... cant describe how good they r rite? and THEY are really nice n never saying bad thing about us...!! I really luv them... not like our previous frenz in mesia, always create story morry and jealousy each others.. But now, no more 'JERK' people like them!! I am glad and happy ... amin  

+ Michelle, Sam & Me +

2010 is the beginning of my 'happily new life' i think..... i lived in da 'Petite Maison' with my husband of course...!! Then mostly every weekend we r travelling either outside nottingham or just around, but I still luv it.. Now, we both alwalys spend our time with others malaysian people here... Rahim, Sarip, Totok n Azerq Comel....!! They r nice.. really nice...



Azerq is a 'superb + extremely nice' frenzz !! LUV U BABE

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Vide0

Fav0urite Vide0