Sunday, February 28, 2010

~ February 2010 ~

Feb 2010... What a nice month..!! I had travelled three places within 1 month.. yeay..!! Starting from Scotland then Manchester and the last one is Sheffield.. The most excited place is Scotland and I had uploaded few pics in 'Something to Share' slot in this blog...!! Do Visit Scotland my friendssss...~

27 Feb 10, I had visited to Sheffield... WoW.... its quite nice n interesting place actually... We want to TROPICAL BUTTERFLY HOUSE, SHEFFIELD SOUTH YORKSHIRE and MEADOWHALL RETAIL PARK...!! Nice2... I ll go there again.. is true my beloved hubby?? hehe.. hope so he will bring me again....


+ Tropical Butterfly's Entrance +

+ Giant Peacock I guess +


+ Baby oh Baby +


+ Excited +


+ Finally, I got it !! Luv this moment +

+ Retail Park's Entrance +


We aso went to Sheffield Games with others Malaysian Students... We enjoy all the time! We ll never forgot this great + nice moment with them!!

+ Me & Him +

+ NMS Representatives +

2 comments:

  1. i likeee..... suke2... sungguh comell.. seronoknye p jenjalan.... mau ikott...=p kim salam kat buk k.. luv u..muahh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan syg: TQ dear..!! syg jan... u always be my frenz.. emm kite jgn ingat yg lepas2 k? tc dear!! nnt el bgtau bukh.. muaahs

    ReplyDelete

My Vide0

Fav0urite Vide0