Wednesday, February 24, 2010

~ Not a Word ~

'Not a word' is the best solution I think.. Now im trying to 'senyap' if it can help me to 'helping them' as well... as we knoe life is short, world is small..!! To me, move on in my new life is better than take a part in their life.. no more no more.. But I luv all my frenz ever they r always talking bad about me.. actually whats the main reason of all this kinda stupid things... Only Allah know Y.... 

I am very happy with my life now.. stay in UK which is far away from 'them'.. but i missed my family in mesia... eventhough everyday my lovely mum ll call me here but its not enough... totally not enough... lots of story i wanna tell her about my life, life's planning n education's part....

Alin, Faseha, Ibu, Ayah...!!!! Ila windu u all laaaaaa... rase cam nak blek mesia sekarang jek... but its ok... after ila booked tiket blek easter nie... ila akan inform yea..?? Cant wait to see n gather with them again..!!! YEAY



+ Better life and hoping for da happiness life 0nward +

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Vide0

Fav0urite Vide0