Friday, February 26, 2010

~ PARIS VACATION ~

Woooooooooooooooow im extremly xcited!!! Why ? Of course because of PARIS VACATION PLAN.
We r planning to go there this coming easter break !!! YEAY... wat a nice planning I think... hehehehehe... At da beginning, we r planning to go to US actually but because of not enough time to settle down all the requirement needed.... we had cancelled our plan.. but mayb we go there next year.. hope sooo... emm talking bout easter break... now i need to manage my works before dat... so i ll be free to travel anywhere.

Huh, there a lot of works need to do... especially my 'Group Design Project' which is about Tingham Airport Design. I am happy working with others and they r really helpful... I wish I can give the best effort and be a good group member aso.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Vide0

Fav0urite Vide0